- J.D., Cal Western School of Law
- B.A. University of California
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- All courts in the State of California
PROFESSIONAL AWARDS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Mediator and arbitrator with Judicate West
- Taught courses in Civil Law, Family Law and Mediation through the California Judicial Education and Research, California Continuing Judicial studies Program, California State Bar, San Diego County Bar Association and California Judge’s Association.
Hon. Linda Quinn
Judge Linda Quinn (Ret.) has been a mediator and arbitrator with Judicate West Since retiring from the Sand Diego Superior Court. Judge Quinn taught case management and mediation to attorneys and judges in Morocco and India. In addition to the extensive teaching assignments, she served as a Supervising Judge, Civil Division, San Diego Superior Court, on the Commission on Judicial Nominees Evaluation (JNE), Served as a co-chair of the San Diego High School Mock Trial Competition, San Diego Inn of Court board, California Judges Association board, and Co-Chair San Diego County Mediation Pilot Project. She has also had articles published in the ABA Journal of Litigation and Journal of Consumer Attorneys Association for Southern California (CAALA).