Dixon Diab & Chambers
Deborah Dixon is the founding partner of her law firm, The Dixon Firm, APC. Her practice focuses on class and mass actions relating to defective products and fraud and representing those injured by utility-caused fires in California. Deborah also handles various commercial litigation disputes, including gender discrimination and harassment actions. In addition to filing claims on behalf of employees, Deborah frequently advises employers on best practices to avoid lawsuits and presents on the importance of inclusivity in the workplace. Deborah actively litigates cases in state and federal court, having completed several multi-week jury and bench trials in both federal and state courts and arbitrations.
Deborah also serves as the General Counsel for the Los Angeles Chargers.
Deborah is the Immediate Past President of the San Diego County Bar Foundation. She previously served a three-year appointed term as a Lawyer Representative to the United States District Court for the Southern District. She is the past-president of Lawyers Club of San Diego, and past-chair of several committees including its nonprofit. She is also the past-president of Alumni Association Board of Directors for California Western School of Law, where she has been an adjunct professor in multiple courses relating to trial advocacy and alternative dispute resolution.
Deborah has been a Workshop Leader for the San Diego Inn of Court Evidence and Trial Practice Programs for several years.
- California Western School of Law, J.D.
- University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A.
- All courts in the State of California
- United States District Court, Northern, Central and Southern Districts of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Super Lawyer every year since 2016
- Top 50 Super Lawyer in 2022 and 2023
- Top 25 Women Super Lawyer in 2021-2023
- Super Lawyers “Rising Star” from 2014 through 2015.
- The San Diego Business Journal named her as “Best of the Bar” in 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- Recognized by the San Diego Daily Transcript as a Top Attorney and the 2012 Top Young Attorney, as well as a 2012 Woman of Influence.
- Selected “Top 40 under 40” by The National Trial Lawyers.
- Alumni of the year award from California Western School of Law.