- J.D., Yale University Law School (1993)
- B.A, University of San Diego (1989)
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
- All courts in the State of California
PROFESSIONAL AWARDS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego Trial Lawyer of the Year Twice
- Outstanding Trial Lawyer by the Consumer Attorneys of San Diego 11 times
- Lawyer of the Year by Lawyers USA
- Plaintiffs Products Liability Attorney of the Year and Class Action and Mass Tort Attorney of the Year by Best Lawyers in America
- Number 1 San Diego Attorney by Super Lawyers peer polling
- ABOTA member.
John Gomez founded Gomez Trial Attorneys alone in 2005. He acts today as President and Lead Trial Attorney. Since that time, he has established himself as one of California’s most recognized and accomplished trial lawyers. Mr. Gomez is also a leader in the legal community. He is a former Board member of both the San Diego County Bar Association and the San Diego Volunteer Lawyers Program. He was elected as the 2012 President for the almost 1000-member Consumer Attorneys of San Diego and acts as the current President of the San Diego Inn of Court. Most importantly, Mr. Gomez is happily married with four great kids.